- Added beta documentation for controlling printers via PPD commands directly.
- Added "Watermark" capability - Function: setWatermark("text")
Will force a string of text to print in a light shade on all pages "behind" the body of the document.
- Added "AutoOverlay" capability - Function: AutoOverlay(formID)
Will force a MiraPrint Form to print on all pages "on top" of the document. The form must have been pre-loaded with the "LoadForm()" function.
- Allow "SetMargins()" to be called after "initPrinter()".
- Allow choosing of paper by "type" instead of just "inputSlot".
Some printers support automatic tray selection when a type is selected, automatically rotating between available trays.
- Fixed problem with PostScript graphics state when using "PausePrint()" and "ContinuePrint()".
- Fixed potential memory Leak in PostScript stack.